RSS Headline

Monday 21 May 2012

How To Remove 'A username and password are being requested by http://copycat91.googlecode.com. The site says: "Google Code Subversion Repository" '

Today Semicyber got a pop up asking for User name and password as shown below.

A username and password are being requested by http://copycat91.googlecode.com. The site says: "Google Code Subversion Repository".  This is an annoying pop-up and I know many people tried to solve this problem?  

I came across a few sites mentioning this has something to do with the RSS Headlines.  When I open up my design template and searching for the copycat91, it wouldn't appear?  I managed to view source using Firefox and located the script source which is inside the RSS Headlines widget as shown below.

The culprit is identified and removed immediately.  

6 comments:

So can you tell how to remove , please ?. I cannot solve this problem.

plz sir,help me to remove this problem,i have been getting this problem 1 day before............

Wow, thanks! my was inside the Facebook pop up box i added using the Html/Javascript widget.

macam maner saya nak cari template tabs yang dimaksudkan...saya kurang pasti caranya,maksud saya untuk buka script yg berkait...

Post a Comment

Nuffnang